Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mastering Augusta

Phil, Tiger, Fred, Vejay are all in the last round of the 2011 Masters at Augusta National Course in Georgia. Many people may be surprised but I love golf. I am not the best player but I have grown up around golf and have the ability in Central Oregon to walk 100 yards to one of the best courses in the Nation from my bedroom.

The Masters is the first of the Majors to be played in the golf season, as well as the most coveted. The iconic green Masters jacket is a symbol of golf greatness around the World. To have achieved a green jacket, or multiple as Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, and my favorite Phil Mickelson have is monumental in the history of the Masters.

The Masters may be boring for some to watch, but for a golf girl like me 8 hours on the green is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment