Friday, April 15, 2011

I can sleep when I get older

This week has been hell. I have never had so many projects, tests, papers, presentations, etc due on the same day and thank god it is all over.

Throughout this week a couple of things have kept me sane as well as some sort of calm... with a few singing/yelling sessions in the shower.


1. Gym sessions- even if it was 45 minutes exercise is the perfect way to destress in college when everything is crazy and you need a little time out of the classroom or library

2. Music----- different music for the different time of day/ degree of stress has defiently helped me through this week
        My top picks: My Girl, The Temptation.... yes surprising but this song with its soul and good     time theme puts me a good mood
                              Waiting on an Angel, Ben Harper... perfect and mellow
                              Let's Go Crazy, Prince.... need a pick up.. Prince. Enough Said

3. Friends-- Seeing some of my close friends this week even for 5 minutes brightened my day as well as kept me sane as well as to keep on studying, writing, editing, and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And now I am off to bed. So excited to be able to sleep 7 hours!
Here is a PSA I worked on for one of my broadcasting classes.... could be worked on a lot more butttt its due in the morning and this girl needs some beauty sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment