Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Call Me Maybe

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but heres my number, call me maybe?

Call me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson if probably the catchiest tune I have heard since Justin Bieber's Baby. All over Gonzaga's campus this weekend girls were blasting this song at parties and at the bar and before you knew it every person was singing along willingly or not. Now the lyrics and songwriting are worse than a Paris Hilton song something about the tune and the chorus sung over and over again immediately puts you in a great mood. We all can relate to meeting someone or seeing someone and wanting to give them your number just for the slight chance they'll call. Ms. Jepson voiced what all of us feel, "before you came into my life I missed you so bad, I missed you so so bad."



I downloaded this song Friday and have played it over 200 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment