Tuesday, May 10, 2011

new goal for the summer: meet chelsea handler

Yes I do have a goal to meet ms handler. i mean come on now it shouldn't be tooooo hard...... she is one celebrity and comedian that i admire for her wit as well as her hard to explain charm. I amm just dying to meet her!

Her newest book, Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me, arrived on bookshelves all across America this morning and you know that I just had to buy it, i mean come on who are we kidding. already 50 pages in i have caught myself crying of laughter and literally rolling on our living room floor as her staff, friends, and family share their stories and shenanigans that are Chelsea Handler.



I have always known that Chelsea is quite the character but I did not know that she was THAT MUCH OF A CHARACTER. From the practical jokes she pulls on Johnny, to telling and lying for a week to Heather that she is pregnant, to telling Stephanie to put a baggie of ecstasy in her cervix through airport security (when it really was Excedrin), Handler knows how to be the life of the party while still packing a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment