Monday, May 9, 2011

new city. new friends. new summer.

 School is out.... for now and it is SUMMER! This summer is going to be quite different than being in Spokane Portland or Central Oregon. This summer I will be in Los Angeles. As my new internship grows nearer and nearer I am joined with many mixed emotions. Excitement, nervousness, bravery, timidness, and many more mixed emotions are getting me excited for my first day at E!



I am going to use my experience in the Los Angeles area to my full advantage. Make a list of different things I want to see, do, and experience all around the area. I know that the three months will go by quick and I can't let it pass me by with out going out of my comfort zone!

Now it's time to pack up the car and head down I5 straight to California!

No comments:

Post a Comment