Monday, December 6, 2010

Hot Anatomy

The other night I rediscovered Grey's Anatomy... a show that premiered my Freshmen year of High School and has been a fan hit ever since America got a glimpse of McDreamy. This is a show that I go in and out of watching and find it not too time consuming to get caught up of what is happening at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital.

Friday night I got snuggled in on my couch with a hot cup of tea and found five episodes available for free on hulu for the current season. Yes I was slightly confused because I have not watched it since last years season finale but Meredith, Derek, and Christina had not changed too much.

Grey's Anatomy follows a very basic plot line with on a few twists and turns through out different episodes. There is the saga between Christina and Owen, lust and now love of Derek and Meredith, Dr. Sloan and various women and other characters. From an outsiders perspective the doctors on Grey's are quite slutty... I mean half of the cast has slept with each other or other doctors and nurses at Grace/Mercy West Hospital. My favorite part of the show is the stories of the patients and their triumphs or falls. The fact that most story lines of the different medical cases are real is fascinating. The viewer is killing two birds with one stone, watching t.v. as well as educating themselves of different serious medical conditions.

Now I will probably be obsessed with Grey's for a couple more weeks than move on to a different show I have forgot about but until then I will keep my eyes on the eye candy that is Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital. I personally think they should have called the show "Hot Anatomy".

No comments:

Post a Comment